Project Management Skills For Life (PMSFL)
Teenage Outreach Program
Because “Everything in life is a project……” such as:
- Planning for college
- Preparing for a future job or career
- Organizing a trip
- Providing leadership to a STEM project
- Becoming a leader of your team, club or group
- Being able to plan for whatever comes along!
We are offering two different Project Management classes for all youth ages 13 – 20.
A few types of youth who have benefitted from these courses are:
- Youth leadership groups, student councils, 4H.
- Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, Venturers. Explorers.
- Middle schools, high schools, college & university students.
Arrive 20 minutes early to check in for any of these classes.
PMI-MN: Eric Sit, email firstname.lastname@example.org, web www.pmi-mn.org.
July RegistrationOctober Registration