Project Management Skills For Life (PMSFL)
Teenage Outreach Program
Because “Everything in life is a project……” such as:
- Planning for college
- Preparing for a future job or career
- Organizing a trip
- Providing leadership to a STEM project
- Becoming a leader of your team, club or group
- Being able to plan for whatever comes along!
We are offering two different Project Management classes for all youth ages 13 – 20.
A few types of youth who have benefitted from these courses are:
- Youth leadership groups, student councils, 4H.
- Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, Venturers. Explorers.
- Middle schools, high schools, college & university students.
- Introduction – 2 hour session: April 21 or October 20, 2018, in University of Scouting. (Satisfies Project Management requirements for BSA Venturing Pathfinder Award.)
- Fundamentals with Digital Badge – 3-day session: July 21, 25 & 28, 2018 (Tentative) (When completing the digital badge, this recognition can be used for college applications and employment resumes).
Arrive 20 minutes early to check in for any of these classes.
April 2018 Introduction to Project Management session:
St. Paul Community College, 235 Marshall Ave, St Paul, MN 55102
- Online registration through Northern Star Council, BSA:
- RSVP with Eric Sit. Registration Fee: $20. On-campus parking at SPCC included.
PMI-MN: Eric Sit, email firstname.lastname@example.org, web www.pmi-mn.org.