Project Management Skills For Life (PMSFL)
Teenage Outreach Program
Because “Everything in life is a project……” such as:
- Planning for college
- Preparing for a future job or career
- Organizing a trip
- Providing leadership to a STEM project
- Becoming a leader of your team, club or group
- Being able to plan for whatever comes along!
...learning the skills early will greatly benefit one for life!
A few types of youth who have benefitted from these courses are:
- Youth leadership groups, student councils, 4H.
- Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, Venturers. Explorers.
- Middle schools, high schools, college & university students.
We are offering two different Project Management classes for all youth ages 13-20: Introduction, and Fundamentals with Digital Badge. Click on the registration buttons below to see more details.
PMI-MN: Eric Sit, email email@example.com, web www.pmi-mn.org.
July RegistrationOctober Registration